production with full responsibility
IN TUNE WITH NATURE
We are a company specialising in manufacturing with plastics. For over 30 years, we have been guided by the following principles: responsibility, caring for others and keeping up to date with the latest state-of-the-art technologies. Our company’s headquarters are located in a Natura 2000 area. Their proximity to the area has prompted us to refine our processes, so our products are created with the greatest respect for the nature around us.
When developing new packaging concepts, we supply a comprehensive supply of high-quality plastic products. We give support with our technical expertise, technological and design analysis.
We ensure a reduction in production costs using state-of-the-art solutions while maintaining the highest quality.
OUR PRIORITY IS
Conservation of natural resources
- closed cooling system with ergonomic use of water;
- no harmful substances involved in the production process;
- sustainable waste management policy;
- option for using “ocean plastic”, “post-consumer”, “post-production” regranulates
- low air and noise pollution.
- electric injection moulding machines with a high-precision control system;
- electric fleet of company cars;
- production hall heated with energy from the production park;
- power from a solar farm;
- energy-efficient lighting systems.
The internal recycling of post-production waste enables 100% of it to be recycled, making our technology waste-free. Alongside this, it is also possible to use the following regranulates on request:
- “Ocean Plastic” from the marine industry – mainly from nets and ropes that have reached the end of their life cycle
- Post-consumer, i.e. from consumer waste, certified “EuCertPlast”
- Post-production, i.e. from manufacturing waste