production with full responsibility
When developing new packaging concepts, we supply a comprehensive supply of high-quality plastic products. We give support with our technical expertise, technological and design analysis.
We ensure a reduction in production costs using state-of-the-art solutions while maintaining the highest quality.
OUR PRIORITY IS
Conservation of natural resources
- closed cooling system with ergonomic use of water;
- no harmful substances involved in the production process;
- sustainable waste management policy;
- option for using “ocean plastic”, “post-consumer”, “post-production” regranulates
- low air and noise pollution.
- electric injection moulding machines with a high-precision control system;
- electric fleet of company cars;
- production hall heated with energy from the production park;
- power from a solar farm;
- energy-efficient lighting systems.
The internal recycling of post-production waste enables 100% of it to be recycled, making our technology waste-free. Alongside this, it is also possible to use the following regranulates on request:
- “Ocean Plastic” from the marine industry – mainly from nets and ropes that have reached the end of their life cycle
- Post-consumer, i.e. from consumer waste, certified “EuCertPlast”
- Post-production, i.e. from manufacturing waste